What's new

Locking apps as well as the music folder

csnut18

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was wondering if there was a program either in cydia or in the app store that would allow me to lock applications and the music folder. The android phone I had prior to this had a bunch of free ones in the app market but I haven't had luck finding one for my new 4s. Hopefully someone can give me a hand. Thank you so much in advance.

I've used Lockdown Pro from Cydia in the past... works really well. Can't remember if it's free or not, though.

Thanks for the responses, I really appreciate it. I am gonna check both of those out now and I will let you guys know how it goes.

Lockdown Pro is generally better then AppLocker.....But they kind of even out when comparing.

Lockdown Pro has agreat UI and you can set custom passwords for specific apps/folders.

But if you have ISX installed and read you mail through notification center, and ant to lock the Mail.app, then I suggest you go with AppLocker.

But If you use MultiCleaner the AppLocker is not going to work, and you will get an endless dafe mode loop.

I'm currently trying to help the Dev of MultiCleaner fix the conflict with AppLocker via syslogs and crash logs. Hopefully it gets resolved because AppLocker is more stable.

With Lockdown Pro, my device lags ever so slightly...but not with AppLocker.