What's new

Lock screen tweek help!!!

taylor4338

Reaction score
There's a lock screen tweek that looks like ur home screen but u slide one of ur icons to unlock it but it says it won't work with my iPhone 4 cause I'm running on 5.1.1 it says it only works with older versions. Does anyone know if there's one out there like that that will work for my device???

Arw you talking about changing the slide to unlock knob.

Because there are no icons in the lock screen. I'm confused.

What is this tweak called?

zig9449 said:
Arw you talking about changing the slide to unlock knob.

Because there are no icons in the lock screen. I'm confused.

What is this tweak called?

It's called snowlock but I don't think it works with 5.1.1 is there another one like it that will work????

taylor4338 said:
It's called snowlock but I don't think it works with 5.1.1 is there another one like it that will work????

No. I don't think there is.

For what reason would you like to move the slide to unlock know on the top of the screen?

Alternative option:

Install Activator or QuickDo
Install Springtomize 2.

Open Springtomize 2
> Lock Screen
Toggle on "Hide Knob" on the bottom.

Tap the Reload button> then Respring.

Now use Activator/QuickDo to assign your own unlock gesture/tap/tap&hold/double tap/button press/ slide gesture to unlock the device.

PS:
You can still slide to unlock via the slide to unlock bar if you find that sweet spot. But most users would drag they're finger across and nothing would happen. Have to know exactly how to slide your finger across the "slide to unlock".

zig9449 said:
No. I don't think there is.

For what reason would you like to move the slide to unlock know on the top of the screen?

Alternative option:

Install Activator or QuickDo
Install Springtomize 2.

Open Springtomize 2
> Lock Screen
Toggle on "Hide Knob" on the bottom.

Tap the Reload button> then Respring.

Now use Activator/QuickDo to assign your own unlock gesture/tap/tap&hold/double tap/button press/ slide gesture to unlock the device.

PS:
You can still slide to unlock via the slide to unlock bar if you find that sweet spot. But most users would drag they're finger across and nothing would happen. Have to know exactly how to slide your finger across the "slide to unlock".

I was wanting it to use the lockscreen that looks like a home screen and u use an app for the slider as long as u slide the correct app.