What's new

Loading contacts onto iphone

brnr17

Reaction score
wellllllll its here, but now for the lift of me i cannot figure out how to sync my google contacts with my new iphone so i can get all my contacts transfered ... anybody?

When I first plugged it in it asked if I wanted to sync contacts. The default was from Outlook, but in the dropdown menu, you can select google contacts. It will then popup and ask for your google account info. If you are coming from an Android phone like I was, it may not correctly import the numbers for contacts that were previously starred. I had to add those manually.

I have Itunes set to Sync with my Google contacts already for my iTouch, so I hope the Google Sync goes smoothly....

When I click on contacts in gmail from my pc it only shows less than 10 contacts. What about the rest?

Last edited:
When I click on contacts in gmail from my pc it only shows less than 10 contacts. What about the rest?

when you click on contacts look below it for several new tabs
IE
Starred in android
most contacted
other contacts.

Make sure the "my contacts" tab is selected, that should contain all of them

I use outlook and it synced all my contacts, calander, notes etc.. through Itunes

whats the difference between mobile # and iPhone number when adding new number in? i changed my wifes to iPhone and then her number comes up when she texts me insted of her name!!!