What's new

Limera1n has virus ?

ifone

Reaction score
Limera1n works and let me install Cydia, but my Laptop is now full of viruses, i had to do a system restore... does that mean my iphone has viruses too ? anyone else had this problem ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Limera1n works and let me install Cydia, but my Laptop is now full of viruses, i had to do a system restore... does that mean my iphone has viruses too ? anyone else had this problem ?

Yes, that is a scam/virus site.

No idea wtf your talkin about, i have limera1n and NO viruses. I got it from limera1n You must have gotten them from somewhere else. Both my phone and pc work 100% fine, and pc has no viruses.

My computer started loading up programs by itself ( i had a yellow triangle in my task bar telling me i got viruses, and loaded an antivirus program, windows defender kicked in, but not as fast as the antivirus program was running). I also had programs opening up themselves from temp folders it kept installing, so i just did a restore to a few days back...
I dont know if its from the limera1n.com site or a webpage (i think youtube) that i opened after doing a search on using cydia