What's new

Like Rabbits!

smallscreenlover

Reaction score
Hi

Okay, I open up Messages, I click on the box upper right to open the New Message window. To the right of To: I enter the first few letters of the person I want to text. I then get a long list of group messages with that persons name in them. I have to scroll down to find that person alone. This was never an issue before, the person I wanted to text always came up first at the top of the list. I can't see anything in settings that would cause this to happen. Yes, I can delete each group message but life is too short for that.

Thank you in advance.

Ooops, not a list of group messages, a long list of previously texted grouped names.

I see the same as I believe it remembers if you were in a group message with that person previously..I'm not sure if way to adjust list though

Hi

Okay, I open up Messages, I click on the box upper right to open the New Message window. To the right of To: I enter the first few letters of the person I want to text. I then get a long list of group messages with that persons name in them. I have to scroll down to find that person alone. This was never an issue before, the person I wanted to text always came up first at the top of the list. I can't see anything in settings that would cause this to happen. Yes, I can delete each group message but life is too short for that.

Thank you in advance.

I am right there with you. It took al
OST one mi Ute to find my daughter’s name by it self????? Also my opening screen to put in my code is almost greyed out completely??? I hate this update. You would think by now Apple would be a lot better than this with their updates!!!! Too many issues for me, freezing, etc