What's new

Lets see who can answer this question

Yes indeed, i was lucky to find him and was more than willing to help, i'll be more than happy to use him again in the future for board level repairs
Just for clarification, this is not service at an Apple Store, it's just someone who claims to be an Apple technician who is working on your phone as a side job?

Just for clarification, this is not service at an Apple Store, it's just someone who claims to be an Apple technician who is working on your phone as a side job?

Partially correct, No he doesnt work in a Apple Store but does owns his own company repairing and selling devices, He is a qualified Apple Technician, Invoiced and not cash side job

Partially correct, No he doesnt work in a Apple Store but does owns his own company repairing and selling devices, He is a qualified Apple Technician, Invoiced and not cash side job
That was what I wanted to clarify. By calling him an Apple Technician it could make me and others think that service could be had by going to Apple. It would have been clearer to me, and perhaps others, if you had indicated you found a private company trained and authorized in making repairs. Glad you found an expert who could help you!

That was what I wanted to clarify. By calling him an Apple Technician it could make me and others think that service could be had by going to Apple. It would have been clearer to me, and perhaps others, if you had indicated you found a private company trained and authorized in making repairs. Glad you found an expert who could help you!

My apologies, I should have mentioned that it was done by a private company