spencerdl Well-Known Member Dec 27, 2021 #7,849 jasassy said: View attachment 62287 Click to expand... LOL [emoji23]
Ledsteplin Well-Known Member Dec 27, 2021 #7,857 scifan57 said: View attachment 62296 Click to expand... Maybe it's because I'm not British or Canadian, but I don't get this one. [emoji848][emoji2369][emoji23]
scifan57 said: View attachment 62296 Click to expand... Maybe it's because I'm not British or Canadian, but I don't get this one. [emoji848][emoji2369][emoji23]
scifan5773 Administrator Staff member Dec 27, 2021 #7,858 Ledsteplin said: Maybe it's because I'm not British or Canadian, but I don't get this one. [emoji848][emoji2369][emoji23] Click to expand... Mr. Bean on a Queen
Ledsteplin said: Maybe it's because I'm not British or Canadian, but I don't get this one. [emoji848][emoji2369][emoji23] Click to expand... Mr. Bean on a Queen
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon