ardchoille
Well-Known Member
I just purchased this movie on iTunes - it's still on sale. It was released in 2004 and it's set in the year 1939. I love the way it was done (CG) and it has been one of my favorites for a while.
I first saw it in 2004 and I've got a copy of the book, autographed by the author, in my collection. I've had the movie in my iTunes collection since it first became available.I just purchased this movie on iTunes - it's still on sale. It was released in 2004 and it's set in the year 1939. I love the way it was done (CG) and it has been one of my favorites for a while.
View attachment 24537
I first saw Star Wars at the UA cinema 150 in Seattle in early June, 1977. I waited in line over 5 hours to see the movie and it was worth every minute of the wait.
Wonderful film! The bundle (1-6) is available on iTunes if you're interested in owning them.
I bought the whole bundle when it came out.Wonderful film! The bundle (1-6) is available on iTunes if you're interested in owning them.
I liked this one enough to watch it in the theatre over two dozen times when it was first released in 1983.