scifan5768 Administrator Staff member Sep 13, 2015 #847 A very good choice. The special effects in 2001 were revolutionary for their time and the story is compelling right to the very end. BTW, did you pick up on the significance of the computer being called HAL? Spoiler The letters after each letter in the name HAL are IBM. Coincidence?
A very good choice. The special effects in 2001 were revolutionary for their time and the story is compelling right to the very end. BTW, did you pick up on the significance of the computer being called HAL? Spoiler The letters after each letter in the name HAL are IBM. Coincidence?
J. A.68 Administrator Staff member Sep 13, 2015 #848 scifan57 said: A very good choice. The special effects in 2001 were revolutionary for their time and the story is compelling right to the very end. BTW, did you pick up on the significance of the computer being called HAL? Click to expand... Yes, I did. That wasn't new to me. It's possible that I read it some time ago, or that my son told me about it. I'm not sure.
scifan57 said: A very good choice. The special effects in 2001 were revolutionary for their time and the story is compelling right to the very end. BTW, did you pick up on the significance of the computer being called HAL? Click to expand... Yes, I did. That wasn't new to me. It's possible that I read it some time ago, or that my son told me about it. I'm not sure.
iPhone 16 Accessories The best charger of all time? Anker Prime 250W GaN BEAST! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon