spencerdl Well-Known Member Jan 6, 2022 #3,202 nico97605.nc said: Mixed results! I’m still hungry! A bit disappointed [emoji3525]! Strongly the second episode! Click to expand... OK, I just finished the second episode and it was much better. I'm definitely watching the third episode next week. [emoji897][emoji897][emoji1474][emoji41]
nico97605.nc said: Mixed results! I’m still hungry! A bit disappointed [emoji3525]! Strongly the second episode! Click to expand... OK, I just finished the second episode and it was much better. I'm definitely watching the third episode next week. [emoji897][emoji897][emoji1474][emoji41]
jasassy Well-Known Member Jan 9, 2022 #3,207 scifan57 said: View attachment 62794 Click to expand... My 2nd Favorite Movie as a little girl [emoji254] Cinderella was My Very Favorite!
scifan57 said: View attachment 62794 Click to expand... My 2nd Favorite Movie as a little girl [emoji254] Cinderella was My Very Favorite!
scifan5770 Administrator Staff member Jan 9, 2022 #3,208 jasassy said: My 2nd Favorite Movie as a little girl [emoji254] Cinderella was My Very Favorite! Click to expand... I’ve got that one on my computer as well.
jasassy said: My 2nd Favorite Movie as a little girl [emoji254] Cinderella was My Very Favorite! Click to expand... I’ve got that one on my computer as well.