Last Movie Watched?

I watch the same movie over and over again. It’s old and I can’t remember the title right now. It’s about a guy who is found guilty of of killing his wife and her lover while he is drunk. Although the gun can’t be found were he said he dumped it. He had a hard time in prison for years but found friends. Come on you all know the name of it.
His best friend is a famous Black Actor. Fantastic Film. BB
 
I watch the same movie over and over again. It’s old and I can’t remember the title right now. It’s about a guy who is found guilty of of killing his wife and her lover while he is drunk. Although the gun can’t be found were he said he dumped it. He had a hard time in prison for years but found friends. Come on you all know the name of it.
His best friend is a famous Black Actor. Fantastic Film. BB
That‘s The Shawshank Redemption:
BB1CBAAD-9D77-4721-9A69-E022466EC442.webp

Great movie!
 
I watch the same movie over and over again. It’s old and I can’t remember the title right now. It’s about a guy who is found guilty of of killing his wife and her lover while he is drunk. Although the gun can’t be found were he said he dumped it. He had a hard time in prison for years but found friends. Come on you all know the name of it.
His best friend is a famous Black Actor. Fantastic Film. BB

Are you talking about Shawshank Redemption???
Morgan Freeman & Tim Robbins
 

Latest posts

Back
Top