What's new

Last Movie Watched?

I watch the same movie over and over again. It’s old and I can’t remember the title right now. It’s about a guy who is found guilty of of killing his wife and her lover while he is drunk. Although the gun can’t be found were he said he dumped it. He had a hard time in prison for years but found friends. Come on you all know the name of it.
His best friend is a famous Black Actor. Fantastic Film. BB

I watch the same movie over and over again. It’s old and I can’t remember the title right now. It’s about a guy who is found guilty of of killing his wife and her lover while he is drunk. Although the gun can’t be found were he said he dumped it. He had a hard time in prison for years but found friends. Come on you all know the name of it.
That‘s The Shawshank Redemption:
BB1CBAAD-9D77-4721-9A69-E022466EC442.jpeg

Great movie!

Thanks for the early morning memory. I can see the CD case sitting on the side. Right now. Danke BB

Are you talking about Shawshank Redemption???
Morgan Freeman & Tim Robbins

I just saw someone answered your question before I scrolled down. GREAT Movie!!!
Total Classic. Hard to believe Stephen King wrote the story.