zstairlessone Well-Known Member Mar 6, 2019 #2,014 scifan57 said: View attachment 44046 Click to expand... I need to dig this one out and watch it again. I usually see it at least once every year [emoji1417]
scifan57 said: View attachment 44046 Click to expand... I need to dig this one out and watch it again. I usually see it at least once every year [emoji1417]
spencerdl Well-Known Member Mar 6, 2019 #2,015 zstairlessone said: I need to dig this one out and watch it again. I usually see it at least once every year [emoji1417] Click to expand... Me too. Good Baseball movie.
zstairlessone said: I need to dig this one out and watch it again. I usually see it at least once every year [emoji1417] Click to expand... Me too. Good Baseball movie.
xAppleFanx Well-Known Member Mar 7, 2019 #2,017 I thought it had more humans against zombies action but nope. It was disappointing to me.