Old Goat Ninja Well-Known Member Jul 31, 2018 #1,808 spencerdl said: Equalizer 2 Click to expand... How was it? I loved the first one. As for myself, I watched a lot of Mission Impossible movies this weekend. They were all on TV, so I binge watched them all. Ready for the new one now.
spencerdl said: Equalizer 2 Click to expand... How was it? I loved the first one. As for myself, I watched a lot of Mission Impossible movies this weekend. They were all on TV, so I binge watched them all. Ready for the new one now.
spencerdl Well-Known Member Jul 31, 2018 #1,809 Old Goat Ninja said: How was it? I loved the first one. As for myself, I watched a lot of Mission Impossible movies this weekend. They were all on TV, so I binge watched them all. Ready for the new one now. Click to expand... It was GOOD. Equally as good as the first one. I want to see the latest MI as well.
Old Goat Ninja said: How was it? I loved the first one. As for myself, I watched a lot of Mission Impossible movies this weekend. They were all on TV, so I binge watched them all. Ready for the new one now. Click to expand... It was GOOD. Equally as good as the first one. I want to see the latest MI as well.
zstairlessone Well-Known Member Aug 1, 2018 #1,811 J. A. said: View attachment 41456 Click to expand... Nuclear wessels [emoji23][emoji23]
zstairlessone Well-Known Member Aug 6, 2018 #1,815 Getting ready for this weekend [emoji847] watched the first before I go see the second in the theater Friday
Getting ready for this weekend [emoji847] watched the first before I go see the second in the theater Friday
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo AM31 Review: The Ultra-Mini Magnetic Power Bank with Kickstand ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon