carolineM66 Well-Known Member Apr 16, 2018 #1,729 Mrs Mandela - with Sophie Okonedo. Amazing portrayal.
Old Goat Ninja Well-Known Member Apr 16, 2018 #1,730 Rampage - not nearly as cheesy as I expected it to be. It was a real movie, well, as real as flying wolfs vs giant alligators vs giant albino gorillas can be.
Rampage - not nearly as cheesy as I expected it to be. It was a real movie, well, as real as flying wolfs vs giant alligators vs giant albino gorillas can be.
iPutz Active Member Apr 24, 2018 #1,735 Still the best of all the chase scenes ever filmed, even 50 years later!!
Old Goat Ninja Well-Known Member May 1, 2018 #1,739 I don't know how all of you post pictures. I'm assuming there's an app for this site? I'm always on from a computer. Anyways, if you like Marvel movies, Infinity War was top notch.
I don't know how all of you post pictures. I'm assuming there's an app for this site? I'm always on from a computer. Anyways, if you like Marvel movies, Infinity War was top notch.
J. A.68 Administrator Staff member May 1, 2018 #1,740 Old Goat Ninja said: I don't know how all of you post pictures. I'm assuming there's an app for this site? I'm always on from a computer. Anyways, if you like Marvel movies, Infinity War was top notch. Click to expand... I’m using a browser, not an app. On your computer, click “Upload A File”: Select Photo Library: Choose an album: Mark an image, or more, then click “Done”: When the image has been loaded to the site, click “Full Image”: Then post your reply:
Old Goat Ninja said: I don't know how all of you post pictures. I'm assuming there's an app for this site? I'm always on from a computer. Anyways, if you like Marvel movies, Infinity War was top notch. Click to expand... I’m using a browser, not an app. On your computer, click “Upload A File”: Select Photo Library: Choose an album: Mark an image, or more, then click “Done”: When the image has been loaded to the site, click “Full Image”: Then post your reply:
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon