What's new

Landscape Not Working

RB190

Reaction score
My phone is 3 days old, and now will not go into landscape when I turn it. Anybody know what's wrong?

RB

Coolape

Reaction score
You haven't locked it in portrait mode have you? Double click on the home button scroll to the left and there's a orientation lock button first one on the left.. hope this helps..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txoliver

Reaction score
Can't get Facebook to go into landscape even after unlocking (iPhone5)

ralphdn

Reaction score
You haven't locked it in portrait mode have you? Double click on the home button scroll to the left and there's a orientation lock button first one on the left.. hope this helps..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am using an iPhone 5 and am having the same problem, I cannot get from portrait mode into landscape mode anymore. In the status display (top screen line) the little @ symbol shows that I am locked in portrait mode, but I can't make it go away, and cannot view videos with the VLC app in landscape mode. When I double click on the home button and "scroll to the left" I just see all active apps displayed next to each other like playing cards), and if I terminate all other apps first and then double click on home, the standard display (4x6 app selections screen) just shrinks a bit and I cannot scroll left.
NOTE: I have just solved this problem by reading similar questions here, it is necessary that I swipe upwards, then I see the @ symbol in red and can tap it and turn it off, problem solved. I will leave problem and solution here in case some else can profit from it.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts