What's new

Just wanted to share an amazing lockscreen.

I am trying desperately to get this cool lockscreen on my iphone 4 and even though I have SSHed it into my winterboard themes and select it, respring it, and still not working... suggestions??

[size=+6]Wow! Nice looking Theme.[/size] [size=+3]I wonder how long are the[size=+5] intervals[/size] between photos[/size] [size=+6]?[/size]

Last edited:
salsera, be sure you are SSHing into /Library/Themes. Let me know if you're having issues...

ADW1, there are 24 pictures, so 1 per hour. Obviously the images for some hours are very similar, for example 9am and 10am, but the progression of daylight is still phenomenal IMO and the images look incredible on the Retina Display.

yes i did ssh into library/themes and just to be safe I deleted the files and recopied them again into library/themes and still nothing. I made sure all my other lockscreens were turned off too. its just not working!!!

[size=+5]i use[/size] [size=+8]iFile[/size] [size=+5]to Mod themes. You can dump what you aren't using in the stash file to use later.[/size]

salsera, try this: Remove every bit of Clearlock from your phone. Then, SSH it again and put the one Clearlock folder into /Library/Themes (I know you said you did this already, but it's not working so I think it's best to start from the
beginning and go one step at a time).

Just a thought, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the case - you're not SSHing the .zip file, are you? You need to extract the Clearlock folder from the .zip and SSH that into the phone. As I said, probably not the case, but...

Then, go into WinterBoard, deselect Clearlock if it is selected, and respring. Go back into WB and reselect Clearlock, and respring again.

This theme worked flawlessly for me right out of the box so I'm a bit confused! Don't give up though...it's totally worth the effort.

Thanks sooo much 04forXT for your awesome instructions! I was not extracting the folder like you said so I did it and it worked!! gracias!!! do you happen to know how to change what the slider says??

Thanks sooo much 04forXT for your awesome instructions! I was not extracting the folder like you said so I did it and it worked!! gracias!!! do you happen to know how to change what the slider says??

Great! I had a feeling it was something minor. It's a cool lockscreen, right?

Here's some information about changing the 'slide to unlock' text - it's from user MaxxyBoii2K10 (nice sn :confused:) on ModMyi.com:

"OK SO IF YOU GO (i.e. SSH) into system/library/coreservices/springboard.app/English.lproj and look in springboard.strings, and find where it says "away lock label", next to that you wil see "slide to unlock". Change the text inside the brackets and then respring/reboot your device. If your (sic) not a computer person its not actually as hard as it sounds."

Here's a little addendum that you should heed:

"when you go to /bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj open the springboard.strings file and you will see the away lock label and then you will see where ive written "put your lock text here!" Make sure you dont delete the brackets!! They are very important - prop lists (.plists) can be dangerous to edit, and if you leave out an important " or ; then the .plist will become unreadable by both the device and YOU. So be careful!"

Disclaimer: I haven't ever tried this and personally don't care to, but there it is for you.

Have fun!!

Ive done it before. Changing the springboard strings that is. Those are very accurate instructions on how to do it. Just follow them to the tee.

it is much easier to do using ifile. You can do it right from the device. You don't have to ssh or whatever it's called. iFile also has an installer and extractor(.zip; .rar, .deb etc.)

Last edited:
Thank you for this, I have been trying to figure out how to get this lockscreen. Had to do some research too haha never SSH anything to the phone before myself.

First things first, credit for ClearLock goes to user holdemdogg on mmi.

The transparent slider is from user Pronup on mmi.

I was going to post a link, but only have 1 post so far (NOOB!) Search mmi for 'transparent slider' (2nd search result), which will then have a link in the first post to Clearlock.

This lockscreen is great! The wallpaper changes throughout the course of the day to show the different phases of the day - sunrise, morning, afternoon, sunset, evening, night time. It's just awesome, and I love it so much I wanted to share.

Cheers!

how do i get it on i4?

Can someone tell me how I can get this lockscreen and tell me what it's called please.