What's new

Just Saying Hi

out_of_my_league

Reaction score
I'm a new member. My name's Lenea and I'm from Philly but live in State College as a student at Penn State. Feel free to not ask me any questions because as my name states all of this technical stuff is completely out of my range of knowledge. Which is why I joined. I'm just looking for help through my adventure to acquire an iphone, and even after if I am able to make it happen. But I'm nice! So randomly talk to me if you like. =)

Welcome to the site Lenea. We were all in that position once, so don't fret. You'll find lots of folks around here that can help. Just let us know when you have questions.

Enjoy the forums for now! :D

I'm a new member. My name's Lenea and I'm from Philly but live in State College as a student at Penn State. Feel free to not ask me any questions because as my name states all of this technical stuff is completely out of my range of knowledge. Which is why I joined. I'm just looking for help through my adventure to acquire an iphone, and even after if I am able to make it happen. But I'm nice! So randomly talk to me if you like. =)
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.