What's new

Just Activated My 1st Smart Phone an IPhone 5

daredevil95

Reaction score
Hi, I wanted to introduce myself to the Iphone community. This is my 1st smart phone, the Iphone 5, my last phone was a Motorola flip phone and my wireless provider is Sprint. So far I activated my phone and got it up and running. The phone is great, so far I downloaded some free apps, Youtube, Optimum Cable TV, Flashlight, Speed Test and Pandora. So far everything is working good. I got acquainted with Siri and I enjoyed using that feature, got my email/internet set-up, got the text messaging going and played with the camera. My first question....are there any apps that I should download for my phone? I'm new to this and I'm not sure what I should have as far as IPhone apps are concerned. Is there any secrets to this phone that a rookie like me may not know about? Like I said I'm new to the Iphone world and if anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful for all and any help.

Thanks in Advance,
Daredevil95

Hi, I wanted to introduce myself to the Iphone community. This is my 1st smart phone, the Iphone 5, my last phone was a Motorola flip phone and my wireless provider is Sprint. So far I activated my phone and got it up and running. The phone is great, so far I downloaded some free apps, Youtube, Optimum Cable TV, Flashlight, Speed Test and Pandora. So far everything is working good. I got acquainted with Siri and I enjoyed using that feature, got my email/internet set-up, got the text messaging going and played with the camera. My first question....are there any apps that I should download for my phone? I'm new to this and I'm not sure what I should have as far as IPhone apps are concerned. Is there any secrets to this phone that a rookie like me may not know about? Like I said I'm new to the Iphone world and if anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful for all and any help.

Thanks in Advance,
Daredevil95
i always reccomend Flipboard,its the best free app out there.

ok, thanks!! I'm enjoying my new phone and the Face Time is awesome.