What's new

Newb with a VZW iPhone 4

KotaKid287

Reaction score
Just got my white Verizon iPhone 4 16G a couple weeks ago, so far I absolutely love it. Was curious about a couple things which led me here, and after only a very short amount of searching I think I've got answers to the things I was curious about, awesome. At any rate I figured I'd register up so I can keep up to date and be informed about my new toy. My history thus far with "smart" phones hasn't been that great thus far, so really hoping this one lives up to it's reputation and continues to perform as excellent as it has so far.

KotaKid287 said:
Just got my white Verizon iPhone 4 16G a couple weeks ago, so far I absolutely love it. Was curious about a couple things which led me here, and after only a very short amount of searching I think I've got answers to the things I was curious about, awesome. At any rate I figured I'd register up so I can keep up to date and be informed about my new toy. My history thus far with "smart" phones hasn't been that great thus far, so really hoping this one lives up to it's reputation.

Welcome to the forums. Please take time to read through our forum rules. You'll learn a lot about how we operate here. We're pretty friendly and helpful around here and I also noticed you have a a lot of info in your signature. Lol. Can you trim that down to 5 lines for me:)

Last edited:
Oh yea, prob should mention that "Dakota Kid" was a nickname my Grandfather gave me after I bought my second Dodge Dakota, it really stuck after I bought the 3rd and 4th ones lol. KotaKid287 is a screen name I came up with for another forum a good long time ago, and I still use it to keep things simple for me. I'm actually 25yrs old.