What's new

Jailbroken trouble with App store

pastorjosh

Reaction score
Im jailbroke with greenpois0n and running iscience hd4 theme, and all of the sudden I was trying to download an app from the apple store, and it didnt ask me for my password, and a blank icon popped up and said waiting, but never started downloading. Anyone else have any issues? Any help? Thanks

Just realized that it is only when on wifi. Now it has been trying to load a game for an hour and won't load it for some reason

Just realized it is a game center game. I have used sb settings to turn game center off and the took sb settings off. Now I can't get sb settings back on and I have this game trying to download all of the time. How do I get sb settings back? Or how do I stop this app from trying to download?

Uninstall your theme and try to see if that helps, if not you can try a refesh of your iOS by holding down home button and power off/on button untill u see the apple logo. If that does not help, i only see a factory restore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone watching this one, I finally figured something out. I had installed sbsettings, and used it to hide several icons, then decided I didnt need sbsettings to I removed it in Cydia. The icons I had hid still didnot come back. No issues until I download a game that needs game center, then my phone went stupid trying to find it. So I thought I would just reinstall sbsettings, but for some reason it wouldnt reinstall. Until the 5th time i tried. Once I got it back on the phone everything figured itself out. It was very weird.