What's new

JailBreakMe.com not working?

SJ-CALI

Reaction score
So, after the jail break for the 4 had came out I was deciding on whether I wanted to go ahead and do it after hearing some had freezing problems or a lot of the apps themes and other things weren't working yet. I know more people have had NO PROBLEMS then people HAVING PROBLEMS with the process....

Well, I have always had my iphones that I owned before the 4 jailbroken and I said EFF this I'm going to do it and if anything happens I already backed up to itunes last night. I grab my 4 and go into the safari and type in jailbreakme.com and I got this error message it says not found (error to origin) this really sucks any one have suggestions on how to get mine broken or when the site might come back....

Thanks....

Hmm not sure then. I was on 4.0.1 when I jailbroke. I won't bother to update to 4.0.2 until a jailbreak is available for that firmware.

Perhaps the jailbreakme.com site is just down right now.

Hmm not sure then. I was on 4.0.1 when I jailbroke. I won't bother to update to 4.0.2 until a jailbreak is available for that firmware.

Perhaps the jailbreakme.com site is just down right now.

I hope so, I tried loggin on the site with me lap top and the site seems to work showing the info on the jailbreak. On the phone I'm having no luck...

I don't know why but try to type on safari the link with adding www before jailbreakme. Try it and say if works with you.

Regards

I don't know why but try to type on safari the link with adding www before jailbreakme. Try it and say if works with you.

Regards

Thanks so much it worked! Idk why it wasn't working before when I just typed jailbreakme.com with out the www. When the jailbreak first came out I put that address in and had no problems...

Good thing is it's now solved...

Thanks again

Alright new problem rose. I can now access the website but when I slide to jailbreak it says file download was invalid then says retry or cancel I click retry and same message pops up...

I just recieved my new iphone four on ios 4.0.1 and I am getting the same error..

The server is down for some hours i just read it. But the devs said until the end of the day will be fixed.