What's new

Jailbreak

Rixarts

Reaction score
He escuchado mucho este tema y según puedo notar hay ventajas y desventajas. Pregunto: es muy importante aplicarla en los dispositivos iPhone? y si así fuera no afectaría el rendimiento y funciones predeterminados de los productos Apple? Gracias de antemano por la aclaración del tema.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

He escuchado mucho este tema y según puedo notar hay ventajas y desventajas. Pregunto: es muy importante aplicarla en los dispositivos iPhone? y si así fuera no afectaría el rendimiento y funciones predeterminados de los productos Apple? Gracias de antemano por la aclaración del tema.

For those of us that speak English, you asked:

I have heard this and as far I can tell there are advantages and disadvantages. Question: is very important to apply it in the iPhone devices? and if so would not affect the default Apple products performance and features? Thanks in advance for clarifying the issue.

And the answer is no - it is not necessary to jail break your phone. People (me included) jail break to gain full access to the iPhone's file system, thus allowing us to install tweaks and such to make the phone do what WE want, not just what Apple wants.

There are advantages and disadvantages. The main disadvantage is that, as long as your phone is jail broken, Apple will not help you with maintenance and issues. But - for that, if you restore the phone to a non-jail broken state, then it will appear as it was never jail broken.

As a. Owner of both an jail broken iPhone and iPad, that's the only disadvantage I see. Of course, other's views may vary.

Have a read of this thread from the jail breaking forum: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/hacking-tutorials-guides-68/what-jailbreaking-15928/.

Hopefully, that'll help explain jail breaking best...

Marilyn

Thanks for the clarification. I was curious so many discussions about the topic that I was almost cheering for that, I better leave my iPhone like this. Soon.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk