What's new

Jailbreak For 4.1 Coming In Days

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
GreenPois0n_released-within-days-300x169.png

Recent news came up from a Q & A with @pod2g. You all should know @pod2g as one of the developers and voices of the Chronic Dev Team. Well everyone waiting for the Jailbreak for 4.1 to release with the SHAtter exploit, we should be there soon. These devs work day and night to bring everyone these Jailbreaks, they work hard and deserve more.

If the Chronic Dev Team thinks something is not ready to be released yet, its not ready to be released. Would you rather have a working Jailbreak or another Failbreeze?

either way some one is complaining and saying hurry up and if they released it quick then lots would complain it does not work properly and causes problems, 4.2 is not for another month so they have plenty of time. slow and better working is good, and those i imagine who rely on unlock hate waiting even more so they can upgrade firmware

great news.
ppl complain because we keep getting updates that its coming soon, so they are highly anticipating it, and then weeks go by and the jailbreak is still not out, and they grow impatient because they were "promised" it would be out soon.

what we should do is keep the public out of the loop, and just say its coming soon once, and next update should b the release. that way we can jsut go about our business, and just be suprised when it is released!

great news.
ppl complain because we keep getting updates that its coming soon, so they are highly anticipating it, and then weeks go by and the jailbreak is still not out, and they grow impatient because they were "promised" it would be out soon.

what we should do is keep the public out of the loop, and just say its coming soon once, and next update should b the release. that way we can jsut go about our business, and just be suprised when it is released!

then you get another 100000 people asking constantly when is coming soon?!?!?!

great news.

then you get another 100000 people asking constantly when is coming soon?!?!?!

lol well people are gonna do it regardless. even if they say its going to be released @ 12pm, and its currently 12:05 and not released, they gonna b like "when is it cominng!??!!!!". meh i guess its human nature. when they want someone, they want it instantly. also i guess they just want reassurance.

Great to hear, but i will wait for a few days after it has been released to make sure it works, im in no rush to free my phone from its jail LOL

Great to hear, but i will wait for a few days after it has been released to make sure it works, im in no rush to free my phone from its jail LOL

Completely agree. There is no doubt that there will be little glitches and problems at first. But they will get sorted out in time.

I just wonder how do you lot know when its out?

Is there a big fan fare on here or something when it comes out,lol or do ya wait for one of the Dev team to say its ready and here's a link??

Guys i just bought an iphone 4 recently and its my 1st iphone.. I wanna jaibreak it but I dont know if its worth doing it and i guess im afraid that if it will break i cant use my waranty anymore.. So what should I do? is there really a big difference on jailbreaking it...?

Guys i just bought an iphone 4 recently and its my 1st iphone.. I wanna jaibreak it but I dont know if its worth doing it and i guess im afraid that if it will break i cant use my waranty anymore.. So what should I do? is there really a big difference on jailbreaking it...?

there are lots of pros and cons,mainly pros but it wont break your phone.

Guys, i just bought a new iphone, that comes with the new iOs 4.1....
I'm now in brazil and i need to unlock and jailbreak it, so i'll be able to use it

thank's!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: