What's new

I've done it... I've made my bet Verizon will have the iPhone soon

By creating this section I am "willing" Verizon and Apple to work out a deal together to get the iPhone working on the Verizon CDMA/LTE network.

I honestly believe it will happen eventually, the question is when.

Anyway, feel free to discuss any Verizon related issues in here.

I will jump ship to Verizon as soon as they allow iPhone 4. I am so frustrated with AT&T. Never so much dropped call.

I will jump ship to Verizon as soon as they allow iPhone 4. I am so frustrated with AT&T. Never so much dropped call.

I have read alot about iphone owners on AT&T that say if Verizon got the iPhone they would be ditching AT&T for Verizon's network. It will be interesting to see if they do get it, what AT&T's loss will be like.

I have read alot about iphone owners on AT&T that say if Verizon got the iPhone they would be ditching AT&T for Verizon's network. It will be interesting to see if they do get it, what AT&T's loss will be like.

well its not gonna be that easy to switch, one will have to either wait a year or two to avoid charges unless of course their contract is up on the day verizon lunches i4.

On the other hand I am sure that apple will come out with iphone5 in a year or so, and it will also be exclusively for at&t only, then a bunch of you you who jumped ship will want to join back the powerful At&T

seeing that they started production in November, I'd think they'd be crazy not to have it out for Christmas.......but if the ATT contract expires on the 31st.........
question is will they just suddenly show up in the stores.......or will they take pre orders.
I'm waiting patiently with my old 3GS................

just like the uk? in the uk its available sim free and to every carrier.. not like the us locks you to atee and tee

The reason is most of the world cell networks are via sim card. Here in the USA we are used to the means of how it's done here.

I can't say anything bad about AT&T. I've been with them since the beginning. I like the fact I can get an iPhone for a 199.00 full upgrade or just recently a partial upgrade of 400.00 after selling my 3GS to someone in the UK for 450.00.

So I can get a new iPhone every year! I'm sure I can get what z partial upgrade will cost when the next iPhone comes out in 2011. I'm not concerned about contract extension cause I'm a satisfied AT&T customer.

Marc

I have had my problems with AT&T but I must agree with you on the upgrade price. In order to upgrade to the iPhone you must be an AT&T customer wanting to upgrade. The upgrade price for the new AT&T iPhone was $199 and that was it. That is not a bad deal considering the high prices in other countries (yes unlocked) but you are paying more for it to be unlocked and "free." Do the math!

Im on the fence about the whole thing. Yes i would love for verizon to have the iphone but they dont have it now. i like their service but not their phones. i want it now! too late, hello at&t...

Amen to the last statement...The droid phones sucks...no ands, ifs or butts about. They make you pay a warranty fee and say if your phone messes up, they you can't pay 50 dollars for another phone. I have a Droid X and it has been a POS, since I got and what the service that was called the best told me and my g/f, who had a droid 1...(Quote) We don't have no trouble with the droid phones. (unquote). wasn't just one tech, but to all we have talked about the issues with.

I bought a 32g Iphone this week and waiting for it to get here...Hello Iphone

As far as them getting a iphone. will believe it when I see it..

Dragon3463 said:
Amen to the last statement...The droid phones sucks...no ands, ifs or butts about. They make you pay a warranty fee and say if your phone messes up, they you can't pay 50 dollars for another phone. I have a Droid X and it has been a POS, since I got and what the service that was called the best told me and my g/f, who had a droid 1...(Quote) We don't have no trouble with the droid phones. (unquote). wasn't just one tech, but to all we have talked about the issues with.

I bought a 32g Iphone this week and waiting for it to get here...Hello Iphone

As far as them getting a iphone. will believe it when I see it..

Lol, I had a droid X as well. Went through 2 of them and said f it, iPhone it is. I miss droid but it's glitchy and unreliable like they just picked the best hardware available and threw them all together in a mad hurry. No doubts with a few years under their belts the OS will be better. But not at the moment. Now windows is giving it a shot wich just makes me want to laugh.