What's new

iTunes replacement please

JusSayan

Reaction score
Ok fellow  users,
I've absolutely had it with iTunes on my PC!
Trying to sinc to my iPhones, iPad, import CDs- just too much headache for what's it's worth!
What do you friends use as an iTunes replacement, as a music management system
And player on your iPhones?
Much Thanks in advance

If you let them help you, with some more information of what problems your having. I'm sure someone on here l sure they w get you over the hurdles.
There are however a couple Apple subscription methods that may interest you. I only heard about them 2 days ago. I think it's called iTunes Match but you'll need to do a search.

While I make no attempt to replace iTunes as far as phone management goes, I don't use it on my PC.

Music management is entrusted to Foobar2000, which is free and almost infinitely customizable. It's not the easiest program to use out of the box, but once you set it up the way you want, it works well.

Might as well mention the other PC programs I use, although I'm sure everyone knows them. EAC for ripping CDs to FLAC and IMGBURN for burning them. I lost my tagger when my PC crashed and haven't got around to finding it again. When I do I'll post the info. All I can remember is that it was Russian and did a great job.

Super thanks! I've seen that Foobar2000
recommend elsewhere- I think I'll try it.
Thanks Again

No problem. If you don't mind the cost, many people find Jriver to be the best music management software. I believe it costs around $50.