What's new

Itunes error (-1), baseband problem any fix on iphone 4s 5.1.1? Help!!!!!

mcarey242

Reaction score
I have no SHSH blobs and there are no softwares to extract or collect SHSH blobs for my phone. My phone has baseband problems and is stuck in recovery mode for itunes from trying to update to ios 6.0 and is there any way to get out of this brick?
Possible ways of un-brick that i know of
1. Custom firmware when supported for iphone 4s
2 Recovery fix when supported for iphone 4s
3. Future update that will help update my corrupted baseband.
Are these solutions achievable?

I need your advice and help guys.

I have no SHSH blobs and there are no softwares to extract or collect SHSH blobs for my phone. My phone has baseband problems and is stuck in recovery mode for itunes from trying to update to ios 6.0 and is there any way to get out of this brick?
Possible ways of un-brick that i know of
1. Custom firmware when supported for iphone 4s
2 Recovery fix when supported for iphone 4s
3. Future update that will help update my corrupted baseband.
Are these solutions achievable?

I need your advice and help guys.

Have you tried Recovery fix by redsnow? then, updating to ios 6? I guess updating to latest version would help. without preserving baseband. so you'll have new baseband.

You'll need to replace the baseband chipset as said on your other thread. Recovery fix won't help if your device is fully bricked.

unfortunately baseband chipset , i have had same issue

so would i have to go to apple store and pay 150 dollars to fix my phone. Also would a custom firmware update work with no BB update.

I would face the same issues with 6.0.1 because its the same BB as 6.0 so i don't know whether the 6.0 update messed up my base-band. Like when i try to update it, it reaches 90% on the restore bar on the phone and then it just shuts off due to updating the bb. So i think custom firmware would work on my phone because its just the bb update thats messes it up.