maomao107 said:iTunes cannot detech my iphone. I tried to uninstall and then reinstall, still doens't work. I plugged off cables and still does not work.
But then, my PC can detect my iphone camera and scan pictures to my pc....
PLEASE HELPPP!!!
maomao107 said:Thank you!
Actually, before I had been stucked in recovery mode for a long time (bcos I got errors like 10XX, 3194...etc.) and had to bring it to the repair store to fix it...
What happened was my phone is unlocked but I accidently press "update software" on itunes..
So now if I do this recovery mode thing now, will i be back to getting those errors? and my iphone will be stuck in recovery mode again?
maomao107 said:Is this called the dfu mode?
If I go back to this mode, will I be stuck in the recovery mode forever again? The screen with the usb connecting to something....
Thank you!
Actually, before I had been stucked in recovery mode for a long time (bcos I got errors like 10XX, 3194...etc.) and had to bring it to the repair store to fix it...
What happened was my phone is unlocked but I accidently press "update software" on itunes..
So now if I do this recovery mode thing now, will i be back to getting those errors? and my iphone will be stuck in recovery mode again?
Well the OP never mentioned being jailbroken. That's why I assumed he was factory unlocked.
Redsparr0w said:True never thought about that. Just assumed cause looped when he clicked update?
maomao107 said:So the instruction on post #2 is not the dfu mode?
If I follow all those steps, will everything be ok...itunes will detect my phone and i won't be stuck in that recovery mode thing with the usb image on the screen??
THANKS AGAIN! I know nothing about technology...
maomao107 said:O my goodness, you guys just totally lose me....
I don't know if I am jailbroken or not...
but i know i m on unlocked, the phone originally is with a carrier that is different from mine.
i got it unlock at a repair place about a month ago.
yes, after pressing "update software" on itunes (which was a month ago), then i was stuck in recovery for 2 weeks, getting different kind of errors, b4 i went to get it fixed at a repair shop