What's new

Issue with Installation of IOS 6.0 on Iphone 4.0. Help!

Cincydude

Reaction score
I have an Iphone 4 and today I installed the updated Iphone Software over the air using a WiFi connection. After it was all done, my phone shutdown. When I turned it back on, I got the "Plug into Itunes" message. The only problem is I'm traveling abroad with only a tablet (Asus Transformer) and I have no way to plug into Itunes! What can I do to use my phone again! Help!

You don't have to plug into iTunes you can do it all with out a computer.. It should let you slide to setup the phone with a huge 6 on the screen..

I have an Iphone 4 and today I installed the updated Iphone Software over the air using a WiFi connection. After it was all done, my phone shutdown. When I turned it back on, I got the "Plug into Itunes" message. The only problem is I'm traveling abroad with only a tablet (Asus Transformer) and I have no way to plug into Itunes! What can I do to use my phone again! Help!

Well, do you know someone with iTunes on their computer? You can de authorize the computer. Is there a Library you can go to? Computers should be available there.