What's new

Is this true

Reaction score
ok Iphone Members, yesterday a friend told me she can see her bfs txt messages and his calls Curious i asked how she said by using vpn number off his phone Another said she can also because she uses the app 360? Another said if the phones are synced then whatever 1phone gets the other phones gets too So question is can this really be done the last a lady said that whatever apps get dwnloaded she gets and she see the phones battery percentage Wow i didnt think this was possible...

The only way you could see the messages on another iPhone would be if both iPhones were using the same Apple ID and password and both were signed into the message app with the same ID and password and were both using Continuity and Handoff. In this case either iPhone could see all calls and messages sent to both iPhones. This cannot be done without the knowledge and permission of the user of the other iPhone.

P.S.; there's no app you can download from the App Store that would let you have access to the phone calls and text messages on another iPhone. Such an app would never be allowed in the App Store as it is an invasion of privacy and using such an app would be illegal in most jurisdictions.

Yeah, there's no way this is true. There's definitely software that can do it but you certainly can't download it from the App Store!