What's new

Is it safe to use Bytafont 3?

JasUK

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just got my first iPhone after using a Windows phone for many years.

I was wondering if it is safe to use Bytafont 3 as it seems risky? If it isn't risky, is it easy to use with .otf/.ttf fonts I have?

Many thanks.

Yep. You should be fine. It's on the App Store and is free to get. Just no reviews. Doesn't mean it is not safe. App should work as intended. Try it and see. If it works well then use it. If not then get rid of it. But it's safe to use I would say. That is not an issue IMO. Hope this helps. Have a good one. Also here is a pic of the app you are speaking of on the App Store.
IMG_1784.JPG

Thanks.

I saw this video on youtube and it raised concerns:

Not sure if it was a bug which has been fixed now.

Does anyone know how I backup everything in case things go badly wrong?

And do I need to jailbreak the iPhone before using Bytafont?

No jailbreak required. This app is on the App Store. It's not like Android. Much less if any proneness from viruses. I wouldn't worry so much about this on an iPhone. JMHO. And to backup your phone, go to your iCloud settings and make sure iCloud backup is ON. Then make sure you connect to a WIFI network and then go back to iCloud backup and backup he phone. You will also have the option of what you want to back up such as contacts, photos, and so on. Hope this helps. Good day

No jailbreak required. This app is on the App Store. It's not like Android. Much less if any proneness from viruses. I wouldn't worry so much about this on an iPhone. JMHO. And to backup your phone, go to your iCloud settings and make sure iCloud backup is ON. Then make sure you connect to a WIFI network and then go back to iCloud backup and backup he phone. You will also have the option of what you want to back up such as contacts, photos, and so on. Hope this helps. Good day

Many thanks.

Reactions: 933
Your very welcome, glad to be of some help