What's new

Iphone4s

ABeezzy93

Reaction score
I recently got an iphone 4s and we got it unlocked with a gevey sim so I can use it with my tmobile sim card. The man who unlocked it we found through craigslist. He also jailbroke it through cydia so we can send picture messages and it worked with no problem until a few days after when we either couldn't send picture messagesand texts or the internet wont work and vice versa. We returned to him earlier his week and he got it fixed then two days later the internet wouldnt work again. We went back to him yesterday and had him talk to tmobile himself and he got it fixed but today I cant send text messages but I can go on the internet and send picture messages. What can I do to fix this problem? He himself doesn't know what to do either

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I am not sure on your current issue but hopefully someone will be along to offer advice.

I recently got an iphone 4s and we got it unlocked with a gevey sim so I can use it with my tmobile sim card. The man who unlocked it we found through craigslist. He also jailbroke it through cydia so we can send picture messages and it worked with no problem until a few days after when we either couldn't send picture messagesand texts or the internet wont work and vice versa. We returned to him earlier his week and he got it fixed then two days later the internet wouldnt work again. We went back to him yesterday and had him talk to tmobile himself and he got it fixed but today I cant send text messages but I can go on the internet and send picture messages. What can I do to fix this problem? He himself doesn't know what to do either

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.