What's new

Iphone4g locked, gevey sim and firmware04.11.08

BelleKhin

Reaction score
I have iPhone 4 locked, used gevey sim and unlocked and I used only for one month with local sim card. Just now i updated with version 5.0.1 and firmware04.11.08 and unfortunately it is locked again and no matter what sim card doesn't work. I have tried thousand of times but still it doesn't work. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Plz need help!!
From Myanmar.

You can't unlock BaseBand 04.11.08. Not yet at least.

You should have created a custom 5.0.1 restore file that preserved the unlockable iOS 4 BaseBand. Pwnage Tool(Mac) or Sn0wbreeze(PC). It's too late now though.

Your only options are to either wait for an unlock or buy a different iPhone.

This information is very useful indeed thanks. But do you know by any chance when will this software be released?

This information is very useful indeed thanks. But do you know by any chance when will this software be released?
Since the Devs have been hard working w/ the recently released Jailbreaks for 5.0.1 and the A5 iDevices... Unlocks seem to have been put on the back burner. Now that the Jailbreaks are released and running smoothly, hopefully we'll see the Devs investing time into Unlocks for the 4.11.08 & 1.0.13 Basebands. Unfortuntately there's no ETA on these... just keep a watch here at iPF.net for the latest.