What's new

Iphone4 heated up near camera

chinchye

Reaction score
Hi,
My iphone4 get heated up easily. The heat seems to originate from the camera. Is there a way out of this problem, how do i disable the camera.
Thanks

There really isn't a way to "disable" the camera. My suggestion would be to open the back and see where the heat is being generated from. What apps are you running... what are you doing w/ you phone when it gets hot in that particular area?

The A4 chip is directly beneath the camera on an iPhone 4. The battery covers most of the opposite side of the phone. Not sure if that info helps or not.

Tks everybody.
The moment i switch on my iphone4, the region around the camera begins to heat up. And i have not activate any programs yet. I double click the home key twice and its comfirmed that there isnt any programs running in d background.
Well, surely something is wrong somewhere.

Tks everybody.
The moment i switch on my iphone4, the region around the camera begins to heat up. And i have not activate any programs yet. I double click the home key twice and its comfirmed that there isnt any programs running in d background.
Well, surely something is wrong somewhere.

Definitely sounds like there is. If it were me, I'd take it to my nearest Apple Store and let them have a look at it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk