What's new

iphone vulnerability testing

Lavender

Reaction score
hello everyone,
im new here n also new to the technology of iphone... has anyone done iphone vulnerability testing or threat testing or anything related to the security breach testing..
does iphone got their own security testing to know whether our iphone has security breach in it?
or any related tools available that are recommended?

a little help here..anyone? thanx...

hello everyone,
im new here n also new to the technology of iphone... has anyone done iphone vulnerability testing or threat testing or anything related to the security breach testing..
does iphone got their own security testing to know whether our iphone has security breach in it?
or any related tools available that are recommended?

a little help here..anyone? thanx...

With over 100 million iPhones sold, I suspect any security issues would have surfaced by now.

Do you have a specific concern?

You iPhone is secure, there is no need to worry about that unless you jailbreak, and even so, just change the default rooting password to a new one and you are secure again unless you go download jailbreak apps/tweaks from non official sites and install them on your device. Other than that your system is well encrypted and very well protected.

With over 100 million iPhones sold, I suspect any security issues would have surfaced by now.

Do you have a specific concern?

well, i just curious to know whether we can check our iphone got any security issues or not using some sort of tools..is there any?