What's new

iphone unlocker pro

sigtau150

Reaction score
I saw an app for $25 called iphone unlocker pro and was wondering if this was legit or am I just giving someone $25 for nothing? Anyone ever try this or any other apps you can buy on the net?

I have an iPhone 3Gs with BB 05.16.02 and wanted to unlock it. I read that if you upgrade your BB to 6.15, you can unlock using redsn0w, but will lose GPS. Is this true? The main reason I need to unlock is to use the GPS feature while I am over in Europe for the next 2 months.

There is no app "iPhone unlocker" to unlock iPhones. Or at I should say that I never heard about it, unless you are talking about gevey sim. And yes you will lose gps with 06.15.00 baseband. But despite you can use gps, I think it concern only the inbuilt google map and you can purchase those tom-tom or navigon apps from the app store maybe. Got to google about that to find out or wait for those who already jailbreak and unlock baseband 06.15.00 managing to have gps on their devices.

Iphone unlocker PRO does not work and there is no guarantee, well they do not return your money even if prove to them their system does not work. They are a scam, they say they guarantee it will work worldwide but ultrasn0w can only unlock the earliest basebands. No problem i understand that but they should not advertise guaranteed to work if they do stand by their word of money back guarantee.