What's new

iPhone no power

reaper60

Reaction score
Hi, just looking for some help regarding an iPhone 4 that i am working on.
I have replaced the screen on the phone with it working fine beforehand. I changed out the power flex and the home button also. Reassembled it and no power going into it at all. I've used 3 different batteries all new and still nothing, I've also tried 3 different power flex cables all of which had no effect. I change screens on all phones and work in this field but i cannot seem to figure out why no power is getting into the phone. I am not so skilled in the replacing of parts attached to the logic board but if something needs to be replaced i can do it. Would the battery connection on the board be the reason why no battery is working. I've not encountered this problem before and i do about 8/10 phones a week.

I've done all the usual checks and tried all the ways i know of to turn it on....other then changing the battery connection is there something else i should look into?
Thanks

Hey, I also repair iPhones. Have you tried plugging the phone in? If it turns on with being plugged in, you know you have only an issue with the battery to the logic board (most likely). If it still doesn't come on with the phone plugged in, it could be more. Let me know how it goes.