What's new

IPhone Newbie

MommaGator

Reaction score
Hello Forum! I have finally broken down and accepted the IPhone. There, I said and I feel much better! :) My husband purchased the I4 yesterday and passed down his IPhone 3GS (which he has only had for a couple of months due to a fall in the pool with his other IPhone) to me. I have been a Samsung phone user for the past few years, so everything seems a little strange about the IPhone. The main reason I have not changed to an IPhone before now is that I like to make my own ringtones and wallpapers and it is my understanding the IPhone is selfish when it comes to those things.

Anyway, I will be reading a lot on this forum so that maybe I will come to love my IPhone instead of cursing it and daming it to h*ll.

Hello Forum! I have finally broken down and accepted the IPhone. There, I said and I feel much better! :) My husband purchased the I4 yesterday and passed down his IPhone 3GS (which he has only had for a couple of months due to a fall in the pool with his other IPhone) to me. I have been a Samsung phone user for the past few years, so everything seems a little strange about the IPhone. The main reason I have not changed to an IPhone before now is that I like to make my own ringtones and wallpapers and it is my understanding the IPhone is selfish when it comes to those things.

Anyway, I will be reading a lot on this forum so that maybe I will come to love my IPhone instead of cursing it and daming it to h*ll.

Welcome to the forum from Hawaii here. There is a way to create your own ringtones. Below is a step by step that "Dannyboy" posted a while back. I've been making mine a while now. Hope that helps.

http://www.iphone4forum.net/forum/iphone-4-help-15/convert-your-music-ringtones-824/