What's new

iphone magazine subscription. which one do you use?

chantelle310

Reaction score
thinking of subscribing to an iphone magazine subscription and was just curious to know which magazine issues you all buy if any? im in the UK, standard issues over here are between £5-£6 and i know i can probably get each issue for half that if i take out an anual subscription, plus i get it delivered to my door each month... i always forget to pick one up from the shop each month they come out.

Id sign right up to the digital subscription now if i had an ipad.. Got a feelin it would be a little too small to read on my iphone. Might give it a try though and just buy one issue see how i get on. Is this just an all round general iphone news app or just for apps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id sign right up to the digital subscription now if i had an ipad.. Got a feelin it would be a little too small to read on my iphone. Might give it a try though and just buy one issue see how i get on. Is this just an all round general iphone news app or just for apps?

Ive bought it a couple of timed from WHSmiths and it has all sorts of iPhone related topics in it. If you do pop into WHSmiths they have a couple of other phone mags. Read um all in the store then put them back that's what I do (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

Ive bought it a couple of timed from WHSmiths and it has all sorts of iPhone related topics in it. If you do pop into WHSmiths they have a couple of other phone mags. Read um all in the store then put them back that's what I do (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

Always been overwhelmed by tge magazine section in whsmith but ill give it a glance. Monthly issues im guessing?

Always been overwhelmed by tge magazine section in whsmith but ill give it a glance. Monthly issues im guessing?

They are monthly yes. See you in there sometime in the glancing section (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte