What's new

iphone jailbreak problem

ccohen6410

Reaction score
yesterday I jailbroke my iphone 3GS. I am using the untethered version of ios 5.0.1. Everything works great except this morning I went into the apple app store to download skype. When the enter your apple id password comes up, the keyboard never comes up. The cursor just blinks in the area where i would put in the keyboard. The keyboard works fine everywhere else (safari, email, text messages, etc). Does anyone know what the problem could be or how to fix it? Thanks.

ccohen6410 said:
yesterday I jailbroke my iphone 3GS. I am using the untethered version of ios 5.0.1. Everything works great except this morning I went into the apple app store to download skype. When the enter your apple id password comes up, the keyboard never comes up. The cursor just blinks in the area where i would put in the keyboard. The keyboard works fine everywhere else (safari, email, text messages, etc). Does anyone know what the problem could be or how to fix it? Thanks.

Try a hard reset on it Hold the home button and lock button together for about 10 secs

Thank you for the help. I tried that and it didn't work. My keyboard pops up everywhere except when trying to enter my apple I'd password in the app store and when I scroll all the way to the right and go to the search screen. Any other suggestions? Thanks again

ccohen6410 said:
Thank you for the help. I tried that and it didn't work. My keyboard pops up everywhere except when trying to enter my apple I'd password in the app store and when I scroll all the way to the right and go to the search screen. Any other suggestions? Thanks again

Try and restore it with itunes Then rejailbreak it again Might just be a glitch back up first with itunes

Ok thanks. Was hoping I wouldn't have to but I will. Appreciate the help