What's new

iPhone Jailbreak iOS5 problems

iFizzle

Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently just jailbroke tethered with redsn0w and now my skype doesn't seem to be staying online. It's Skype 3.5.117 and when I first opened it after I jailbroke my phone it said this Skype version isn't compatible or something like that... not exactly sure. But it doesn't seem to keep me online when I am not in the app itself or if I open other apps. Do you think I should downgrade to an older version? I do like the version before this one cause you could copy and paste. Also it just looked better. If I do need to downgrade how do I do that?

The second problem is a pretty big one. It started today after my iPhone froze last night and I couldn't get past the Apple boot logo. I disassembled my phone by unplugging my battery and all the connections to the motherboard. After turning back on it worked like normal having me tether it and it started back up like before. But now I won't get my calls. When I receive a call it doesn't ring and the screen turns black and shows the reset/working circle. Just like when you reset your springboard. Then the phone starts back at the slide to unlock screen asking for my passcode. When I unlock it, it will show a missed call.... I really like the jailbreak cause I can use my phone for a hotspot and whenever Siri comes available for iPhone 4, I will definitely want that. BUT, if it is going to make me miss calls both regular and Skype... then I think I am going to have to revert back to normal boring Apple iOS5.

Please Help!

Thanks Everyone,

Ty :iphone4vert:

Last edited: