What's new

Iphone has no signal (nothing to do with baseband)

shikui

Reaction score
Where the signal and 3g and your network should be on the top left hand corner(i am on 3) doesnt appear,

i believe this is a hardware issue as i had my iphone repaired due to broken screen...

all that shows is Iphone. i go to network settings, doesnt let me choose anything, i go to wifi settings, doesnt let me do anything on that either. this is really bugging me... currently using a htc wildfire S and we all know how superior the iphone is to that phone... i know that too well right now. please help anyone that knows, i cant find anyone with same problem, just the generic baseband issue and no signal.

(nothing to do with network)

Last edited:
Make sure all the screws are in the original place and all cables are securely connected. You could have a loose cable causing signal to fail.

My #1 suggestion would be to take it back to where ever or whomever you had replace the screen. It's obvious that the iPhone was not reassembled correctly. There are many components inside that must be put back together in the proper order w/ specific screws in the proper place.