What's new

iPhone "Colorlays" - personalize your iPhone!

blue rocket

Reaction score
Here's something new we cooked up to allow you to inexpensively customize the look of your iPhone while adding a layer of protection to the device. These colorlays are available for both the iPhone 3G/S & iPhone 4...

check them out at GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!...

Here's a shot of the 3G colorlay in Arctic Blue:

1hVGbr.i3g_colorlays2.jpg

and the iPhone 4 Colorlays in Blue, one pic with a Belkin case on.

iphone4_grfxp_colorlay.jpg

iphone4_grfxp_colorlay1.jpg

a few more pictures ... shown with a Front Colorlay in "Purple Chrome" and a Rear Colorlays in "Carbon Fiber"

iphone4_colorlays.jpg

iphone4_colorlays2.jpg

iphone4_colorlays1.jpg

iphone4_colorlays3.jpg

Went to your site. I'll be damned if I could find any products for the iPhone.

just search for iphone or click on the "new" category!

blue rocket has been getting good reviews on another forum i moderate on, good stuff here ;)

I ordered the yellow coverlay. Cant wait to see how it turns out! FYI there was waaaay to much android stuff sift thru..... :)

These looks pretty good, i might get one :) , I actualy like the HTC extended battery one...might get a HTC as well lol (that was a joke, im not going to do that...)

^ i'll try to get some pictures of other colors up soon! I'll admit, I am / was / still kinda am a huge Android fan... the iPhone was just something we bought to make some products for. Since we got the iPhone 4, i haven't even touched my Droids! I should have known from the start I was an Apple fanboy... I use a MacBook Pro & have an iPad... should have realized once you go Apple, you never go back! I do miss my Verizon service a little bit though!

Anyway point is... you'll be seeing many more iPhone related decals soon! :)

I want to order a white coverlay for front and back and anyway u can make the hot pink color to match the iPhone bumper.

^ i'll try to get some pictures of other colors up soon! I'll admit, I am / was / still kinda am a huge Android fan... the iPhone was just something we bought to make some products for. Since we got the iPhone 4, i haven't even touched my Droids! I should have known from the start I was an Apple fanboy... I use a MacBook Pro & have an iPad... should have realized once you go Apple, you never go back! I do miss my Verizon service a little bit though!

Anyway point is... you'll be seeing many more iPhone related decals soon! :)

Its not once you go apple theres no going back, it has to rhyme, It's once you go mac you aint never gonna go back, It's kinda like once you go black there's no going back ;)