What's new

Iphone bluetooth

shaikh83

Reaction score
Hello,anyone can help me,why iphone can't transfer file like songs or pictures via bluetooth and what the solution for this problem.

I think you will find that this is an apple block, not sure if a jb sorts this, I'm sure someone will answer this

If you are jailbroken there is a tweak which will enable you to do this. I'm not sure what it is called. Maybe another member can help out by giving you the name of the tweak

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

there are a few worth trying such as Celeste or airblue but I am not sure if celeste works properly on 5.1.1

there are a few worth trying such as Celeste or airblue but I am not sure if celeste works properly on 5.1.1

Celeste does work perfectly so far on 5.1.1....
I bought this tweak when it was first released....Celeste can be found on CocoaNuts beta repo... I'm not 100% sure but I think only owners of the original Celeste can access the beta repo..

I also own AirBlue Sharing....and this also works flawlessly....for all your bluetooth needs..

To transfer files the phone needs what is called File Transfer Profile or Object Exchange Profile. iPhone does NOT support either of these. (DRM issues I suppose).