What's new

iPhone App Review - Who Said This?

ThatDude1215

Reaction score
Hey I want to start doing some app reviews here for unknown apps that are fun. I decided to do the first one on an app called "Who Said This?". It is a game of quotes. So, if you watch a lot of movies or like a lot of sports figures you'll probably like this game. It also has a section for pop culture, people like Paris Hilton, Snooki, and others, as well as a history section. Overall if you like quotes you'll really enjoy this game. If you don't you probably won't get a lot right. It has Game Center so your score can be compared to others and to unlock achievements. Overall it is a fun trivia game. I got the full version because it was only $0.99 with no ads and more quotes. However, they do have a lite version with ads and only about 100 quotes per section.

The objective of this is to basically get as many quotes correct as you could. There are achievements that you can unlock such as get 20 quotes correct in a row. As well as get 100 total quotes correct in each section. So it does have more than just getting quotes right which makes it fun to keep playing and trying to get these achievements.

Ranks:
Graphics 4/5 - Great graphics just not willing to give a 5
Gameplay 5/5 - Game Center enabled makes it more fun and competitive.
Replay Value 5/5 - This is a game that unless you play it 100 times a day won't get old.

Total 4.5/5 - A game that's well worth the buy, or download for lite, and you will definitely enjoy it.

Link for download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id565962534

Last edited: