What's new

Iphone app for sending business cards for non iphone users

ragstays

Reaction score
Hi,

Please let me know an app for transferring business contact information to other non iphone users also using sms like other phones. Preferably free one :)

Get biteSMS from Cydia, that's all your need if you already jailbreak, if you are on stock iOS then I don't know anything in the apps store which can do that kinda thing.

Can anyone let me where can i find all .ipa files ,
if any please let me know where can i find celeste.ipa file

thanks in advance

thanks in advance

I believe that you don't want to be banned from this awesome and great forum, so this should be the last time you mention anything about pirating apps. Buy apps if you need them and if they are bot free, because the Dev who made the apps spend times to make them. Also read the forum rules if you haven't done so, then you will get to know our forum rules here. TU

ragstays said:

thanks in advance

Discussion of pirated apps is in fact a direct violation our forum policy. Further discussion of it can lead to being permanently banned. Please take time to read the forum rules. A link is provided for you in my signature.

Last edited:
Hey, this is silly to talk about the pirated apps! The app costs up to 10 dollars! just spend spree and buy it!
And do not ignore the fact that somebody spent sleepless nights making it for you! be gratefull!