What's new

iPhone and iPad Are Tops With Good Technology’s Enterprise Customers

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Good_Technology_activations_enterprise.JPG

AppleInsider reports today on new figures from Good Technology, which reveal that 79.9% of its customer activations in the workplace are for Apple iOS devices, with the iPhone 4S leading from the front as the most popular of all, accounting for 37% of all activations in the first quarter of 2012, up from the previous record figure of 31% of activations for the iPhone 4S in the fourth quarter of 2011. Not far behind the iPhone 4S was the iPad 2, representing 17.7% of enterprise activations according to Good Technology’s figures, with the iPhone 4 just behind that, with figures of 15.2 activations. And as for the new kid on the block, the iPad 3, well despite only being released a few weeks ago, it has already managed to establish itself in fourth place, with 12.1% of activations in March, and 4.3% across the quarter as a whole. Next, in fifth place, we have the first generation iPad, with 2.8% of business activations for the quarter, and finally in sixth place, the good old iPhone 3GS, with 2.5% of activations in the enterprise as recorded by Good Technology. The bottom four devices were all Android phones. No Android tablets made it into the top 10, and Good Technology reported that 97.3% of tablet activations in the first quarter were iPads, with the iPad being most popular in the financial services, business and professional services, and life sciences industries.

Source: 80% of Good Technology enterprise activations are Apple's iPhone, iPad

I can't wait to see what iOS 6 offers in the way of Enterprise level features and how it affects those numbers going forward.

Skull One said:
I can't wait to see what iOS 6 offers in the way of Enterprise level features and how it affects those numbers going forward.

Apple shop near me and every few days you see couriers delivering apple products by the truck loads..apple European hquarters is only about a mile from my house and they announced the other day that 500 new jobs and a new building due to major expansion starting soon