What's new

Acehunter2016

Reaction score
Hi Guys, i have ordered my red iphone 7 128gb, when i was in the checkout page, i noticed apple had many accessories however they didn't have a good glass screen to go the new red handset. I wanted to know if other people have ordered some red glass for their new phone, as i cant find many sellers selling them. Now I have come across this red glass that i am going to purchase from Amazon UK. The asin number is: B06XTDC92N - If other people have got or ordered a red tempered glass please share your products and images on this feed. Thanks

Attachments

• B06XTDC92N.jpg
    B06XTDC92N.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 837
Look to be the perfect accessory for the red iPhone. If you do get it post up some pictures sporting it [emoji106][emoji106]

Look to be the perfect accessory for the red iPhone. If you do get it post up some pictures sporting it [emoji106][emoji106]
Hi i have received it today, and am very impressed with it, as this is a newer type of tempered glass i have seen & used. So with this the glass is in the middle and the outside is more of a soft fibre frame (i think soft fibre is used for better protection for the phone - Image two showing what i mean). I haven't stuck the glass yet on the phone as i am waiting for the Red iPhone to arrive but i have managed to get some picture for you all on top of my current iPhone, once i have the red phone i will get images for you all. Thanks - here is the link for the product: Amazon.co.uk: Iphone 7 Red Glass Screen Protector Deals&bargain
B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (7).JPG
B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (1).JPG B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (2).JPG B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (3).JPG B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (4).JPG B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (5).JPG B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (6).JPG B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (7).JPG

I like it, think I'll buy one for my Red iPhone as well. Thanks for sharing.

Bought the SecondSkin One for my 7 but I don't think they carry red. An all red phone is probably too much for most people which is probably why Apple went with the black front.