What's new

Acehunter2016

Reaction score
Hi Guys, i have ordered my red iphone 7 128gb, when i was in the checkout page, i noticed apple had many accessories however they didn't have a good glass screen to go the new red handset. I wanted to know if other people have ordered some red glass for their new phone, as i cant find many sellers selling them. Now I have come across this red glass that i am going to purchase from Amazon UK. The asin number is: B06XTDC92N - If other people have got or ordered a red tempered glass please share your products and images on this feed. Thanks

Attachments

• B06XTDC92N.jpg
    B06XTDC92N.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 818

zstairlessone

Reaction score
Look to be the perfect accessory for the red iPhone. If you do get it post up some pictures sporting it

OP
Acehunter2016

Acehunter2016

Reaction score
Look to be the perfect accessory for the red iPhone. If you do get it post up some pictures sporting it
Hi i have received it today, and am very impressed with it, as this is a newer type of tempered glass i have seen & used. So with this the glass is in the middle and the outside is more of a soft fibre frame (i think soft fibre is used for better protection for the phone - Image two showing what i mean). I haven't stuck the glass yet on the phone as i am waiting for the Red iPhone to arrive but i have managed to get some picture for you all on top of my current iPhone, once i have the red phone i will get images for you all. Thanks - here is the link for the product: Amazon.co.uk: Iphone 7 Red Glass Screen Protector Deals&bargain
B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (7).JPG
B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (1).JPG B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (2).JPG B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (3).JPG B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (4).JPG B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (5).JPG B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (6).JPG B06XTDC92N - Deals&bargain (7).JPG

jason g

Reaction score
I like it, think I'll buy one for my Red iPhone as well. Thanks for sharing.

hiphiphooray

Reaction score
Bought the SecondSkin One for my 7 but I don't think they carry red. An all red phone is probably too much for most people which is probably why Apple went with the black front.

Most reactions