What's new

iPhone 6 techies available for audio fault?

WackyZacky

Reaction score
Hi all,
Are there any techies here that might be able help with an intemittent audio fault on my iPhone 6 64Gb?

This phone has an intermittent audio problem, it can be okay for six to eight weeks and then loose audio. No ring tones, no alarm sounds and no music, even on loudspeaker, I cannot tell if someone is trying to ring me.
If the earphones are connected when faulty then it starts to work again. It can also go off after a week or two.

I sent it to O" under insurance with a long covering letter including the above. The received it on 3rd September, Ireceivedit back again yesterday (6th) with a covering letter saying they could not find a fault. They can only have had it for two days!

Thanks,
Gerald

Have you tried the Genius Bar at an Apple Store? They can run a full diagnostic. Try doing it when the fault next occurs.

Have you tried the Genius Bar at an Apple Store? They can run a full diagnostic. Try doing it when the fault next occurs.
Thanks for the reply,
Due to limited mobility I cannot get to an Apple store and do not have any relatives living close enough to us.