What's new

Iphone 6 messages

acrubray

Reaction score
Am totally new to smart phone usage and am a complete novice with the iPhone 6 which I got with my T-Mobile acct. I have 2 problems with messages: First when typing a new message I USE TO SEE 3 words displayed when I started typing a new message. I not see NONE and was wondering what I did wrong and how I can correct this??? Second, with 1 message recipient I now display "sending 1 of 3" even though there is ONLY 1 message being sent to that person. Others I send instant messages to display "sending 1 of 1". There are NO messages to this person in my queue. Believe this problem started when I tried to send a photo and that photo was received. Can anyone help? Thank you all in advance.

bear7962

Reaction score
SMS texting is limited to 160 characters. Therfore, if you try to send a longer message it will get divided up into several messages.

OP
A

acrubray

Reaction score
SMS texting is limited to 160 characters. Therfore, if you try to send a longer message it will get divided up into several messages.
T
Thanks for the reply but I made sure that the messages I tried to send were well LESS than 160 characters. In fact 1 message was the single word TEST and the Sending message 1 of 3 popped up. I also tried deleting the intended receiver and enter her info again with a new 1 word message but the same thing happened.

OP
A

acrubray

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply but I made sure that the messages I tried to send were well LESS than 160 characters. In fact 1 message was the single word TEST and the Sending message 1 of 3 popped up. I also tried deleting the intended receiver and enter her info again with a new 1 word message but the same thing happened.

Ledsteplin

Reaction score
Were there any empty spaces before the word "test"? Empty spaces count as characters.

Most reactions

Latest posts